Published Clinical Evidence
- Analgesic Response to Intravenous Ketamine Is Linked to a Circulating microRNA Signature in Female Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- Complex regional pain syndrome: An optimistic perspective.
- Rational pain management in complex regional pain syndrome 1 (CRPS 1)–a network meta-analysis.
- Pain relief is associated with improvement in motor function in complex regional pain syndrome type 1: secondary analysis of a placebo-controlled study on the effects of ketamine.
- Outpatient intravenous ketamine for the treatment of complex regional pain syndrome: a double-blind placebo controlled study.
- Single i.v. ketamine augmentation of newly initiated escitalopram for major depression: results from a randomized, placebo-controlled 4-week study.
- Pharmacologic approaches to treatment resistant depression: Evidences and personal experience.
- Ketamine and Other NMDA Antagonists: Early Clinical Trials and Possible Mechanisms in Depression.
- R-ketamine: a rapid-onset and sustained antidepressant without psychotomimetic side effects.